Saturday, December 20, 2008

All this for only...

$5 (well $8 if you include the reindeer!)!!

I went to a local church Christmas fair with my mom a few weeks ago. Its one that we go to every year and we try to go to their tag sales in the summer, I usually find some great books there.

I bought this very cute reindeer decoration, he's sitting on top of my scrap cabinet.


This year I decided to try my hand at the raffle baskets. I bought 12 tickets for $5 and spread them into 4 different prizes. I won two!! I was sooooo excited to get the phone call that I won. I didn't think I did win since it had been almost a week since the fair ended. So last Saturday I went and picked up my winnings.

The Nutcracker basket is incredibly awesome and very unique with the cross-stitched ornaments. I would never ever have the patience to make them. I tried to take a close up of each one, but I won't bore you with all of them LOL!



The chocolate basket is just divine. I've already dipped into a lot of it and hav frozen the rest til after the holidays. Mom started baking this week so I won't need any extra chocolate for awhile. She's been taking pictures as she goes, I told her she must give me the pictures so I can scrap them! She also got some good pictures of our snow, I can finally use some of my winter embellishments!

(front of basket)

(back of basket)

I'll be back with more Christmas ramblings soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails