Sunday, November 06, 2011

Happy Birthday for Birthday Sundaes #34

It's time for another Birthday Sundaes Challenge!

Today is DT Member Tracey's Birthday and she is sponsoring us. Happy Birthday Tracey!!

This is the prize that Tracey is offering, an assortment of Kaisercraft Christmas supplies. Aren't they pretty? I love Kaisercraft!


Our challenge today is an easy one - create a birthday card and include birthday wording on your card front. Easy peasy! Also we have Mary Beth joining us as a Guest Designer today, you can see her sample on the Birthday Sundaes blog and visit her blog {HERE}.  If you'd like to enter for a chance to win this fab prize, click {HERE}. Please be sure to abide by our rules when entering.

Here is my card~


I just LOVE the colors in this paper! It's Authentique Blissful and I got it from Susana's. My favorite source for 6x6 paper. I used 3 different Martha Stewart punches for the butterflies and the sentiment is from the Birthday Cheer stamp set from Paper Makeup Stamps. Speaking of PMS, I'll be back in a few hours with my sneak peek for PMS' new release tomorrow!

I am also entering my cheerful birthday card into these challenges:
Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog - Ribbons & Bows
Annabelle Stamps - Say it with Sentiments
Clean & Simple Stamping - FTL165 sketch

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails