For this card I decided to use Taylor from Victoria Case for SCACD as I needed a western card for a swap. I stamped her on PTI cardstock and wow, LOVE it, will definitely be getting more when I run out. I've only had it a year before using LOL!!

A little story about this paper...I've been hoarding it for almost 4 YEARS...how do I remember this? I bought it at a LSS in San Antonio, TX while at a scrapbooking retreat in June 2006. I loved the paper and bought matching chipboard (who knows where that is lol) and I decided it was finally time to cut into it :)
So anywho, here is the sketch ~

Card Supplies
Stamps: Taylor ~ Victoria Case for SCACD
Paper: Simply Seasonal Inspirables by EK Success, misc. cardstock
Ink: Memento
Copics: E00, E17, E18, E41, B24, B26, B29, R89, R20, G24
Other: brown & tan scrappers floss, misc buttons from stash, SU corner rounder, copper stickles, gold lame smooch
TFL!