We have a surprise in store for you today! We are being sponsored by our fabulous former teammate, Stef of Glitterbabe Greetings! How very cool is that?!?! You can find her Etsy shop HERE. Since we have Glitterbabe with us this week, the challenge is to use sparkle with your butterfly, fairy or angel.
She provided the team with a few butterfly images to use and I chose this one ~
I started playing around with my image and thought it would look cool with the scalloped square nestie, reminds me of a postage stamp! The fun paper is BG Junebug and since I made this card a few days ago, I went a little stickle crazy (especially on the background paper). Love to use them, but can't do it when I wait til the last minute LOL!Card Supplies
Stamps: Butterfly from Glitterbabe Greetings
Paper: BG Junebug
Copics: R17, R29, Y15, BG07
Other: Classic square scalloped nesties, misc. ribbon from stash, yellow & diamond stickles, studio 18 rhinestones, Recollections pearls
If you'd like to play along, please link your card/creation to the Flutter By Wednesday blog. For more inspiration, please check out the blogs of my teammates, links of my left sidebar.
Have a great day!