Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What's this??? A new post from me!!

Yes, I am finally posting!!! Wow, I can't believe its been over 2 months since my last post!

Life has just been super busy...crazy and awesome and everything in between!! I bought a house and will hopefully have a new craft room to share in a few months! I also got engaged!

I had the opportunity to create some cards over Labor Day weekend (Thanks Pat!!)...and I also did a few over the summer. Hoping to share them all here eventually.

This card was created using a Whimsy stamps image from a swap I participated in ages ago. The stamps are packed up so I am happy to have a huge stash of images to work with. I used a sketch from Taylored Expressions which can be found HERE.

Isn't he adorable?! I just had to add Glossy Accents to his shell, it made him pop!

What I used:
Stamps: image from someone else (Whimsy Stamps), sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper: BG Sultry, Georgia Pacific
Ink: Memento
Copics: YG25, YG67,B21, B23, T3, E43
Acc: Fiskars scallop border punch, Ranger Glossy Accents


TFL!! I'll post again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails