Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meet Riley!

This is one of my new Hanna Stamps, I bought a few of the seasonal/holiday ones a few months ago and finally got around to using one of them! I made 4 different cards but can only share 3 for now, still waiting for a few others to get one version of him. I really love this stamp and can see me using it again next fall!

This card was made for a no designer paper swap - wow, this was hard! I'm so used to pulling for one of my stacks when I make cards. I used a sketch from the Poetic Artistry blog - Mojo Monday #41.

Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Riley (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Paper Company
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: Pumpkin Harvest Folder (Cuttlebug), Threading Water punch (Fiskars), leaf eyelets, prismacolor pencils, ribbon (Joanns)



This card was for a Cuttlebug swap. The background paper is one of my favorites, I'll be so sad when I finish using it! Sketch is from Beate's Weekend Sketches - #52, which you can find HERE.

Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Riley (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Paper Company, DCWV
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Pumpkin Harvest Folder (Cuttlebug), Autumn Type Folder (Cuttlebug), leaf eyelets, prismacolor pencils


I used a sketch on a new blog I found, which you can find HERE.

Stamps: Pumpkin Patch Riley (Hanna Stamps)
Paper: Paper Company, DCWV
Ink: Versafine
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, ribbon (Joanns)

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails