This is Wreathabella from Stamping Bella. I have used her quite a few times already. I really should use her sister, Merrybella, soon! Paper is from a Provocraft Holiday Slab V. I bought it on clearance last year at Michael's. Coloring is a combination of my prismacolor markers, marvy markers and galaxy markers. I also accented her with Diamond stickles. I used the Cuttlebug again - yay me! This is the D'vine Swirl folder. The sentiment is from a TAC set.
I love my House Mouse stamps. My favorite place to buy them is from HM Stamps. This stamp is Stockings Hung with Care. I colored them with my prismacolor pencils and markers. The snow on the bottom is Diamond Stickles. Sentiment is from SU's Crazy for Christmas set. I picked it up at an LSS garage sale a few months ago. I can't wait to try out the other stamps in the set.Thanks for looking! I've had a fun day. Now its onto summer and birthday cards. Check back soon for more creations!