Sunday, July 27, 2008

Under the Sea, Under the Sea...

Now I have one of the songs from the Little Mermaid running through my head LOL!
That is my all time favorite Disney movie.

As soon as an Under the Sea swap was mentioned on a yahoo group I'm in, I couldn't wait to join. I just had to dust off my dolphin stamp. I love dolphins but don't have many opportunities to stamp them.

I thought this turned out pretty good considering I started it without a plan. The stamps are PSX and I bought them years ago at one of the craft stores. The patterned paper is more from the DCWV Summer stack. I stamped the shell stamp with Versamark and the main image with CTMH Grey Wool. I also shaded the background of the dolphins with my Sky Blue Light prismacolor pencil. They had to be under water :)

TFL! And stay tuned for more artwork tomorrow, I have to get some Christmas in July stuff done! For now I must go to sleep!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails