Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Kreations!

Here's what I made this week!

My Recent Layouts – these are from my Vegas trip 2 yrs ago

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PS Sorry for the sucky photos – very bad lighting in my computer room


My First Altered Item:
This is a tin I altered for my mom’s bday. Gonna put some candy in it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Latest Swap Items:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Card for a snowmen swap

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Card for a Let the Flakes Fly swap

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Card for a Thanksgiving swap and I also made some for family & friends

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Xmas Tag 2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Xmas Tag 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails