TGIF!
Any plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to take advantage of some tax free clothing shopping and spend some time cleaning my craftroom. The daily card challenge is taking its toll LOL! I cleared off the desk on Sunday night and now it looks worse than it did before I cleaned it that day!
Today I'm sharing a Daydream Designs card. It was created for the daily Christmas card challenge on Monday. The prompt was to use "25" on our card. I had the great idea to use a bingo card from the Christmas Bingo color set.
To make the "25" stand out, I decorated with a circle of yellow pearls and then filled in the rest of the 'bingo' line with some rhinestones. The paper is more of my Authentique Festive...I will be so sad when I finish this pad up! I finished off the card with a crinkle ribbon bow.
TFL!