Good morning and Happy Wednesday! I just realized that this is my 850th post! Wow!!
It's time to flutter again with FBW and this week we have a fun recipe challenge for you!
All you need is LOVE (and don't forget to include a butterfly, fairy or angel!!)
L = 2 or more layers
O = odd number of embellishments
V = use the color violet on your creation
E = use any color except red
This was so much fun to create!
I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it.
You can enter your FBW creation HERE and be sure to visit all my teammates - I'm sure they created some fabulous work to share!
Supplies~
Stamps - Birthday Greetings by Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps
Paper - Papertrey Ink cardstock and Basic Grey Indie Bloom dp
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Other - Martha Stewart punch, Kaisercraft bling, WRMK edge distresser, pop dots, MFT Die-namics Sweet Stack labels, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
