Sunday, November 14, 2010

Down on the Farm

I made two cards today yay! You'll see the first one on Tuesday for Party Time Tuesdays!

Here is the second card that I created~it's for a Down on the Farm swap. I just had to sign up so that I could use my Taylored Expressions' Udderly Sweet stamp set & Garden Variety Project Pantry kit for the first time! All of the paper (except the brown) and embellishments are from the kit. I went old school too by using decorative scissors for the 'grass'.

I also tried something new, the Cricut Design Studio. I've had the software for about 2 or 3 years and never used it. I cut the fence from the Wall Decor & More cartridge at 2.75 high & 5.5 wide. It was great to be able to set the exact size - not sure why I waited so long to play around with it!

TFL!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails