Wednesday, June 02, 2010

EDLC Days #1 & #2

I am officially insane!

I decided to join in a 30 day daily layout challenge at Scrappin-n-Chattin. The payoff? I'll hopefully have 30 pages to add to my books by the end of the month and if I win, I'll hit the jackpot! The entry fee was $6 and the winner will win stuff from their wishlist (and we all have those, right??)

Day #1 - Dog Gone Cute
This is my adorable niece, Grace. These pictures are from when she was just about 4 months old, in 18 days she will be 2! I really love how this page turned out. I didn't use a sketch, how about that? LOL! I got the title from one of my title books and I cut it out with Ashlyn's Alphabet cricut cartridge using dp from Making Memories Sabrina collection. The border was cut with the Paper Pups cricut cartridge, first time ever using it!

Day #2 - Soon to be Mr & Mrs
This is a different layout for me, it's more 'pretty' than cute. I dug deep in my stash and pulled out this dp from Provocraft, the tag is from some sticker sheet I found in with these pics and the little squares are cut from a Fresh Cuts sheet (remember those??) The pics are my bff and her now dh. I flew out to California 4 years ago to be in their wedding and now they live here, which makes me so happy, as she is helping me plan my wedding!

TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails