Monday, March 15, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #40

Good morning!

It's time for another Squigglefly challenge. The challenge is to use "shiny things" with our Squigglefly images.

I love how my card turned out! So pretty and springy! This gorgeous flower was drawn by Lynne Stansbery, and it's from a set of 4 flowers. For my shiny things, I used glossy accents on the middles of the flowers, a gemstone and some shiny ribbon I found in my stash. I was so happy to use this paper too, it's from deep in that stash of mine.

The sketch is from Eat, Sleep, Stamp ~


If you'd like to play along (and have a chance for a prize!), please link your shiny things creation using Squigglefly images to the Squigglefly blog.

For more inspiration, please check out the other DT members' blogs, links are on my left sidebar.

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails