Saturday, October 31, 2009

Its a Candy Corn Halloween :)

I'm back with another Halloween card for you! This is the card I mailed to my mom, she liked it a lot :)

This adorable image was sent to me by my friend Terry. She is a huge House Mouse fan :)
The paper is all DCWV from various fall stacks. I can probably make at least 50 more cards with all the paper I have for this holiday. I used my spica glitter pens to color in the candy corn costumes and candy. Look below for a close up view of the sparkle. I didn't want to over embellish the card, so I used a single Petaloo Dazzler to accent. Love those! The layout is from SCS- SC252, I think this will be fab with a Christmas card!


I'm off to make sugar cookies with Mom. Will share another card when I get back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails