Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday cards for my best buds!

Two of my bestest buds turned 30 this month. These are the cards I created for them.

Jen loves pink and monkeys so I just had to incorporate both into a card. And of course it needed some bling! This was based on a sketch but I lost my notes so can't give credit.

Stamps: Changito Birthday (Stampendous)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
Paper: DCWV, Paper Company
Accessories: Crystal Ice Stickles, prismacolor pencils, prima flowers


Glori, whom I've known since I was 12 (for over half my life now!), loves wine and we celebrated her big day at a local wine bar. Winobella was perfect for the occasion! I picked out the paper with this stamp in mind, again I lost the notes so I don't know who made it. She needed some bling to party in so I used my newlyfound Copic Spica pens.

Stamp: Winobella (Stamping Bella)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
Paper: unknown
Accessories: Marvy Extra Giga scallop punch, SU scallop punch, prima flower, brad (joanns)


TFL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails