Monday, April 23, 2012

I've got a few questions...

Knock, knock...is anyone home?

I have not been the best blogger lately.  Lots of other things have my attention lately...hopefully I'll be back to posting crafty stuff someday soon.  I did do my weekly layout last week so I am still dabbling in my craftroom, just not as much as I want to be.  I am going to a weekend crop at the LSS for National Scrapbook Day, it's a little less than 2 weeks away and I am SO excited. I need a break and this will be a fun one!  I'm almost all packed too - I think the only thing left to pack is the kitchen sink LOL!

Now for the questions~ 

I need to pare down some of my stamps that I don't use.  I have thought about it many times but I am finally ready to start parting with some of them. 

If you sell crafty items, where do you sell them?
- on your blog
- Splitcoast Stampers
- Etsy
- Ebay
- somewhere else

How do you know what to price them?
- Take a percentage off the retail price (if you know what it is)
- Base price on retired/exclusiveness of stamps
- A random number

Then there's the whole shipping ordeal - I have heard of people getting ripped off if they don't spend the extra for insurance/confirmation of delivery.  So then I wonder if it's even worse the hassle of trying to sell stuff?  Any selling advice for me? I do need to make some room - not really for new items, more so that I can just move in my room LOL!

Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails