I was tagged by Janet, go check out her blog, she has lots of cute bella cards!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, so let's see...what else can I share? LOL
1) I am SO happy that fall TV is back on. I am loving the new episode of Desperate Housewives right now!
2) My bff, Jen, is coming to CT in a few weeks for a wedding. I can't wait to see her, its been over 2 years since I saw her at her wedding in CA.
ok, I'm lame and can't think of anything else at the moment!
Here's who I'm tagging:
Christina @ http://sameoldscrap.blogspot.com
TTFN!